BCMServ is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. High environmental performance is an ongoing priority to be achieved by adhering to this Environmental Policy
- This will be delivered by implementing and maintaining an attitude and systems which promote and actively respond to Environmental issues and legislation. This applies to services provided by all of our Construction Management
- It is the objective of the Company to:
Continually strive for improvement in the environmental performance of its activities and services.
- Comply with environmental legislation and other applicable environmental requirements relevant to our activities, products used and services and regularly evaluate its compliance with such requirements.
- Proactively pursue the minimisation of environmental impacts associated with our activities, products used and services.
- Endeavour to eliminate the production of polluting emissions or discharges into the environment.
- Take proactive measures where applicable to protect and preserve wildlife / flora and their natural habitats.
- Set objectives / targets and review them regularly with the aim of continual improvement in environmental performance. This will include the continual search for alternative methods and products which provide enhanced environmental and sustainable benefits.
- Employee training and instruction in sound environmental practice.
BCMServ will be happy to participate in open consultation and discussion with interested clients and ensure the effective communication of this Environmental Policy and our co-operation and co-ordination with any established Environmental Planning
Steve Silcocks [Director responsible]